Ecommerce / Marketing Manager, Manchester (UK)
Note: This position has now been filled.
I’m on the lookout for an experienced Ecommerce / Marketing Manager to start ASAP. This position is at a fast growing online only retailer.
Looking to be in a fluid, ever-changing role? We are seeking an experienced Ecommerce / Marketing Manager to oversee ecommerce operations and certain marketing components in an online business experiencing 1000%+ year on year growth. We are looking for a candidate with solid ecommerce manager experience e.g. identifying improvements and overseeing priority for website development, customer retention strategy & customer services optimisation, but additionally we are keen for this person to guide on top level strategy for email marketing and organic social media channels in the pursuit of increasing website traffic and on-line and store sales. This will be a direct opportunity to embark on a journey of growth in a well-established business and aid in the driving of traffic to the website.
- With budget responsibility you will lead a small in-house team and external advertising consultants to drive online sales
- ROI reporting to board level including regular tracking of performance trends using Google Analytics and adjusting trading accordingly
- Identifying improvements and overseeing priority for website development
- Customer retention strategies
- Assess & optimise performance of customer services functions
- Lead on email marketing campaign strategy
- Reviewing various social media reporting tools to improve business performance
- Creation and maintenance of trade/promotional/content calendars
- Approving of both online and offline promotional material design
- Ensuring brand vision is in line by overseeing all marketing, attending photoshoots and assessing email design and production
- Conducting team meetings to assess the general creative flow and direction
- Overseeing the creation of all onsite materials
- Managing of the team’s appraisals, holiday requests and workload to maximise team productivity
What are the essentials?
- Being an autonomous individual who can be a self-starter but can also work exceptionally in a team
- Experience in line management, ecommerce and marketing
- A problem-solving attitude who can see an issue and work towards an appropriate solution without being prompted
- The ability to adjust and work effectively with numerous personalities in different departments
- Proven track record in marketing within companies that are ‘known’ or can demonstrate managing a team that achieved exceptional growth
- Experience within homewares (desirable)
Send your cv to email@example.com